Sous Chef Jamie's Italian Sydney
Sydney - NSW
Taking inspiration from the very heart of the "Italian table", Jamie's Italian embraces the unique traditions and values of Italy that Jamie is so passionate about; serving rustic Italian dishes using tried and tested recipes that personify "Good Food for Everyone, No Matter What". As part of a global network Jamie's Italian takes pride in the rapid expansion of restaurants across Australia and continues to offer simple delicious food, created using superbly sourced produce to world class standards. We are an amazing bunch of people that feel like a BIG family!!
About the Role:
We currently have an amazing opportunity for a talented Sous Chef to join our team at Jamie's Italian Sydney. As a leader within our kitchen brigade you will need to show us previous experience at senior level within a busy, high volume kitchen. More than anything you need to show desire to make a difference to people's lives through food!
- Previous experience in a senior chef capacity within a high volume restaurant environment.
- Capability to manage, support & develop our Jamie's Italian kitchen team
- Motivated ambassador of our brand.
- Passionate about Italian Cuisine & respect for high quality ingredients with a flair to experiment with new food ideas & specials.
- Excellent communication, organisation & time management skills.
- Understand financials and can manage labour costs in line with budget.
- Team focus is an asset you love to display at all times.
- Exceeding guest expectations comes naturally to you.
- Understands that Work, Health & Safety starts with you.
- Full work rights in Australia
At Jamie's Italian we are looking for positive, friendly, genuine, team-focused people that will impress us. We are always looking for our next superstars at Jamie's Italian - at every level of the kitchen brigade. To us, what makes someone special is their attitude and passion for our brand.
Our people enjoy brilliant career opportunities as part of our innovative and dynamic business. We offer great working conditions, competitive remuneration and an innovative reward and recognition program, with a devoted learning and development plan to help you release your full potential.