Head Chef - Jamie's Italian Parramatta
Taking inspiration from the idea of the "Italian table", Jamie's Italian embraces the unique traditions and values of Italy that Jamie is so passionate about. We serve rustic Italian dishes, created using tried and tested recipes and superbly sourced produce, that personify "good food for everyone, no matter what".
About the Role:
As Head Chef, you will live the values-based culture of excellence, team-work and no compromise. Your enthusiasm and commitment encourages a positive team spirit, loyalty and passion for Jamie's Italian in others. You will act as a role model for staff and an ambassador for Jamie's Italian, reflecting the company's unique culture, positive approach and belief in consistently delivering only the very best, therefore exceeding both customer and staff expectations.
This role reports in to the General Manager and collaborates closely with the Senior Head Chef and other key personnel. Excellent communication skills and a desire to achieve the best are a must for this role.
- Smooth running & management of Jamie's Italian kitchen.
- Profitability managed through revenue and expenditure.
- Menu delivery; design & execution.
- Staff Management; Recruitment, development & retention of kitchen team.
- Mentor & leader who works together with the team.
- Compliance aligned with WHS, company policies & legislation.
- Minimum 2 yrs running a busy, high volume kitchen as Head Chef.
- Excellent food knowledge with an eye for detail & benchmark standards.
- Proven leadership ability & engaging communication skills.
- Ability to maintain calm under pressure & be able to handle volume.
- Previous experience managing stock takes and troubleshooting.
- Computer literacy & proficient use of Microsoft office programs.
- You understand that Work, Health & Safety starts with you.
At Jamie's Italian, we're looking for positive, friendly, genuine and team-focused people to join our family. We're always looking for the next superstars, at every level, to us, what makes someone special is their attitude and enthusiasm, so if you think you fit the bill please apply now.
Our people enjoy brilliant career opportunities as part of our innovative and dynamic business. We offer great working conditions, competitive remuneration and an innovative reward and recognition program, with a devoted learning and development focus to help you release your full potential.
If you believe you have what it takes to be part of Jamie Oliver's team, then please APPLY now!