Chef de Partie - Jamie's Italian Parramatta
Taking inspiration from the idea of the "Italian table", Jamie's Italian embraces the unique traditions and values of Italy that Jamie is so passionate about. We serve rustic Italian dishes, created using tried and tested recipes and superbly sourced produce, that personify "good food for everyone, no matter what". As well as serving exceptional food, we aim to create a 'neighbourhood' venue where people can relax, share and enjoy each other's company. Our aim is that service represents the culture: learn, enjoy and share.
About the Role:
We currently have an amazing opportunity for a Chef de Partie to join our team at Jamie's Italian Parramatta. As a vital member of our kitchen brigade you must have previous experience managing your own section, have experience training junior staff members and above all love what you do and be passionate about your career. Our kitchens get busy, so having previous high volume experience is preferable.
- You are a qualified Chef.
- 1-2 years experience in a similar role.
- Passion for Italian cuisine, food production and design.
- Ambassador of our brand with initiative to learn & develop with us.
- You are a team player who supports another & works together.
- Exceeding guest expectations comes naturally to you.
- You understand that Work, Health & Safety starts with you.
We get stuck in, work hard, are passionate and like to be creative. We also love to try something new and have some fun. Jamie's Italian is yours – your opportunity to learn, grow & develop, so embrace it with us!
We are always looking for great talent across all of our Australian restaurants, so if you would like to join an innovative and dynamic business where opportunities await you, please be sure to let us know. To apply for this role, click on "APPLY ".